||11 months ago|
|samples||11 months ago|
|src||11 months ago|
|.gitignore||11 months ago|
|Cargo.lock||11 months ago|
|Cargo.toml||11 months ago|
|README.md||11 months ago|
Translate Cohost users and posts into ActivityPub actors and activities.
Till we feel the far track humming, and we see her headlight plain, and we gather and wait her coming -- the wonderful north-bound train.
- Bridge-Guard in the Karroo, Rudyard Kipling
What it currently does
Right now northbound-train just proxies Webfinger requests to Cohost project lookups using the v1 API.
Place it at
.well-known/webfinger and set your domain name with
If you must, you can configure the base URL with
- Webfinger for Cohost users
- Handle redirects if they exist (?)
- Expose ActivityPub actors for Cohost users
- Permit following ActivityPub actors for Cohost users
- Deliver posts from Cohost users to ActivityPub followers